Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile
The Dyslexia Association was organized in 1970 by a group of parents, teachers, and others interested in learning disabilities.
The Association was first named The Christian County Association for Specific-Perceptual Motor Disabilities and later changed its name to The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile to encompass a larger region in which it was serving.
The Purpose of the Dyslexia Association:
(1) to promote awareness of dyslexia and related disabilities;
(2) offer screening services;
(3) teach persons with dyslexia and related disabilities the way they can learn;
(4) serve as an advocate to help persons get the services to which they are entitled according to law.
News and Information
- December 14, 2013 - Book signing by Ruth Lature at Books on Main
Newsletters and Brochures
- January 24, 2014 - Screening
- January 25-26, 2014 - Workshops
- January 27, 2014 - Tutorial begins
Dyslexia Association publishes a quarterly newsletter. Click here for 2012 Oct-Dec Newsletter
Click here for 2013 April-June Newsletter
Brochures are distributed throughout the community to help provide information to the community. Click here for a copy of our brochure.Dyslexia Fundraiser
Where: Chick-Fil-A: Hopkinsville
When: February 27, 2014
Time: 5-8 p.m.
Please make sure you mention Dyslexia when you order!
dyslexia...the invisible disability
directory | phone number: 270.885.5804
The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping individuals with dyslexia.
3000 Canton Street
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Dyslexia . . .